Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Our New Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Put together a new ad spot for our site. Wanted something low-key, subtle & non-confrontational. Whatcha think?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSrHzUbELg

Joe
now that`s  LOW KEY ,  i got a black screen with a crooked smiley face
                                    telling me to bug off im not allowed to see it ... 

when you said low key you where not kidding   Happy  ....
(08-09-2014 07:19 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]now that`s  LOW KEY ,  i got a black screen with a crooked smiley face
                                    telling me to bug off im not allowed to see it ... 

when you said low key you where not kidding   Happy  ....

Whoops, should be good now Happy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSrHzUbELg

Joe
you said something about me looking like a Ninja the way i dress to go detecting., if i ran into someone in the woods dressed like the guys in that video
i would not only run but never go into the woods EVER AGAIN ...
Very conservative. Should attract no attention whatsoever. (NOT)

I agree with BONES. If I saw 2 guys in loincloths detecting my thought would be "Cult' or runaways from a nudist colony. Then I'd start swinging real fast somewhere else.

Ed
gives all new meaning to the phrase " i swing and dig it "
now i`ll have to check twice when you say you found another "buff"
make sure you swing it real slow, don`t wanna throw a loincloth ...
Alright, alright, easy now fellas Tongue I could've went straight and boring (which normally gets you nowhere fast), or, funny & aggressive. It's a play on a pushy car salesman type. Short & to the point...no pun intended, lol.

I'm seriously considering a loincloth as one of the runner-up prizes in our next contest!

Ed, don't even dare tell me you haven't wore one of those out on your hunts!!!

P.S. - Careful when bending over to retrieve a target!!!!!

Joe
Great ad.  If I saw those guys detecting I would have to go talk to them.  I guess I'm just attracted to nutcases.  Great accent too.  This should catch a lot of attention.

I just showed the video to Og.  He's crackin up.
(08-09-2014 09:48 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Great ad.  If I saw those guys detecting I would have to go talk to them.  I guess I'm just attracted to nutcases.  Great accent too.  This should catch a lot of attention.

Seems about right, Will. How old is Og again, 5, 6? That's normally my most captive audience Tongue

Joe
(08-09-2014 10:00 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2014 09:48 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Great ad.  If I saw those guys detecting I would have to go talk to them.  I guess I'm just attracted to nutcases.  Great accent too.  This should catch a lot of attention.

Seems about right, Will. How old is Og again, 5, 6? That's normally my most captive audience Tongue

Joe

Yep.  He'll be 7 next weekend.  Little ones love goofiness.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's