Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Plantation Hoe & V Nickel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice catch on the V ...
and the hoe.
(08-13-2014 06:10 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Nice catch on the V ...
and the hoe.

Thanks Friend, I have been wanting to find a plantation hoe for a long time. The V Nickel stays on my wanted list, that one was in such poor condition I don't feel like I can count it.
Was wondering where you were, brother! Glad you're back!!! V nickels are not easy to find, that's a damn good catch! And the hoe is sweet Yes

Your videos are looking real spiffy. Keep up the awesome work, and show us the goods Happy

Joe
(08-13-2014 06:22 PM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]
and the hoe.

Thanks Friend, I have been wanting to find a plantation hoe for a long time. The V Nickel stays on my wanted list, that one was in such poor condition I don't feel like I can count it.

The V counts in my book, they can`t all pop out beautiful and cherry .
the hoe is cool, i like the old iron myself, if you know the history of your site it is the iron that confirms and completes the story. 
and really adds to the display quality when displaying historical digs from specific sites. 
Another great video.  Love the hoe
(08-13-2014 06:24 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Was wondering where you were, brother! Glad you're back!!! V nickels are not easy to find, that's a damn good catch! And the hoe is sweet Yes

Your videos are looking real spiffy. Keep up the awesome work, and show us the goods Happy

Joe

Thanks Joe,
I haven't been able to dig much lately due to work, and it will probably be a while before I can get out there again. I plan to do a lot of digging in the fall. Take care and thanks for watching!!!Beer

(08-13-2014 06:32 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2014 06:22 PM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]
and the hoe.

The V counts in my book, they can`t all pop out beautiful and cherry .
the hoe is cool, i like the old iron myself, if you know the history of your site it is the iron that confirms and completes the story. 
and really adds to the display quality when displaying historical digs from specific sites. 

I couldn't agree more about the iron. My property once housed 48 slaves, and the man that swung that hoe did so at the end of a whip. I hope I can find a dozen more of those, and any other tools or belongings from the slaves that lived, worked, and died here. Thanks for watching Bones!Beer

(08-14-2014 08:30 AM)Boots Wrote: [ -> ]Another great video.  Love the hoe

Thanks for watching Boots!Beer
Great video!  Thanks for sharing.
(08-14-2014 12:56 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Great video!  Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching friend!Beer
Great video.  Nothing like a good dirty hoe.  Nice find on that V too.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's