Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: TC shirt question ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking of grabbing a couple of your Tshirts soon, I think this is an awesome forum with some great members and i would be happy to represent TC and its members.
only prob remember im BONES and i noticed the Tshirts come in large on up.
do you have any plans to print them in say medium and um small ... 
for us little guys ...  if i hit the beach in a large i might blow away ...
Good question, Bones. We can obviously get any size shirt to you. The reason there isn't small or medium in the store is because, I've probably sent out hundreds of shirts for past promotions, and I think I might've sent maybe 4 or 5 small & mediums. Don't know why, but, most of us treasure hunters seem to have a bit more, um, 'heft', lol.

When you're ready to order, just let me know, and I'll get you set-up Happy

This goes for everybody. Same deal Yes

Joe
(08-14-2014 07:09 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Good question, Bones. We can obviously get any size shirt to you. The reason there isn't small or medium in the store is because, I've probably sent out hundreds of shirts for past promotions, and I think I might've sent maybe 4 or 5 small & mediums. Don't know why, but, most of us treasure hunters seem to have a bit more, um, 'heft', lol.

When you're ready to order, just let me know, and I'll get you set-up Happy

This goes for everybody. Same deal Yes

Joe

Sweet thank you Joe ... i`ll be grabbing one or two of them off you in the next few days. must be this darned Florida heat, i swear i burn of 5 lbs a day out there just sweating in all the gear i have to wear to survive the bug attacks .
Reference URL's