Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Couple neat coins from out favorite spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Video in the Video Forum if you care to take a peek.

1872 Half Dime and a 1790  Spanish  1 Real minted in Lima Peru
nice .. congrats ... Happy
Great finds there Ron!! I've never seen either of those. Man, that must have been a thrill pulling those out of the dirt!! Great hunting!!

Ed
Awesome coins.  They would make me happy.
Sweet, would have made my day.
Very nice finds my friend. Man,breaking the 1700s here in Cali..thats cool. Congratulations!!Beer
Ron, awesome pulls. Love the real! Question...

I know you use the iphone to film your videos. How in the HELL do you keep it so still while chiseling away in that dirt?! It almost looks like steadicam! Some of my videos look like a bad episode of Cops the camera is shaking so much.

Joe
That reale is smokin!
Some serious history there.
(08-15-2014 07:30 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ron, awesome pulls. Love the real! Question...

I know you use the iphone to film your videos. How in the HELL do you keep it so still while chiseling away in that dirt?! It almost looks like steadicam! Some of my videos look like a bad episode of Cops the camera is shaking so much.

Joe

Joe, I guess it is just practice.  My problem is I get to looking at the coin and everything and then the coin drifts out of the picture  or I only film half of the coin while I ramble on about how cool it is and everyone is just looking at dirt, my pants or the tip of my finger.

So much better when Mark is close and we can film each others digs.
Reference URL's