Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: my friends coin now mine,1875-cc 20cents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In 2010 I was detecting the main wagon trail east out of amboy with my friend brian e. We found a few teens wheats before lunch. So we stopped for lunch,then after lunch we went back to detecting and right away he finds a 1875-cc 20cent piece. At the end of the day he talls me he will trade it to me for all the silvers I found the year before 110, 15 quarters and 95 dimes.ratman look at the mintage on this one? Woo-hoo! Only thing I love better than old silver is old and rare silver and after that big gold.
Geez, that's a beauty, Leo. What's the mintage on it, a million or so? I gotta tell you, I'm not sure I would trade a whole years worth of silver for just one coin, but, that's just me Wink Too much sweat into pulling out each individual piece. Then again, that CC would look real nice in my case Yes
That's an awesome coin Leo. I've only seen one other ever posted before. Way more rare of a find than a gold coin. Ray
(07-05-2013 05:41 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Geez, that's a beauty, Leo. What's the mintage on it, a million or so? I gotta tell you, I'm not sure I would trade a whole years worth of silver for just one coin, but, that's just me Wink Too much sweat into pulling out each individual piece. Then again, that CC would look real nice in my case Yes
The mintage is like,less than 134,000
Only 134,000 minted?!?! Jeez Louise, hope you got that thing guarded by Brink's trucks, as I'm sure it's worth a nice bit Cool
Reference URL's