Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: new on here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone my name is keirnan and I live in Ireland.
Been
detecting since I was a wee lad-about 25 plus years. I mainly hunt at night since I specialize in cemeteries and atempt to be invisible. I hope I don't have problems I had on other forums with people bashing me for enjoying something I love with all my heart. I found more coins relics than anyone can imagine because few other people will hunt cemeteries because they are scared. That all hope to make new friends here.
Welcome to the forum Keirnan ... 
wow cemetery hunting sounds kinda creepy.
you mention you hunt them only at night and like to stay invisible.
is this because its not permitted or just because its the best time to hunt there.
just curious , i have been around the world and everywhere i know they would kinda
be upset about people digging around a cemetery.
does Irlands detecting laws allow detecting freely, as we are extreamly restricted
as to where we can detect in the USA ...
love to get a peek at some of your finds ...

Happy Hunting  ...
(08-18-2014 01:09 PM)EireNightHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone my name is keirnan and I live in Ireland.
Been
detecting since I was a wee lad-about 25 plus years. I mainly hunt at night since I specialize in cemeteries and atempt to be invisible. I hope I don't have problems I had on other forums with people bashing me for enjoying something I love with all my heart. I found more coins relics than anyone can imagine because few other people will hunt cemeteries because they are scared. That all hope to make new friends here.

Thanks for coming aboard. Are you kidding, or is this serious?

Joe
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum Keirnan from NE OHIO! I am surrounded by old cemeteries but the custodians carry guns, so that's out and I can see why you do it at night. Would be very interesting to see what comes from some of your places!!! Hey, dead men tell no tales! LOL.

Ed
Welcome aboard.  I've often wondered about cemeteries.  Talk about some virgin ground!  You said others won't hunt cemeteries because they're scared or did you mean sacred?

Either way, I'm excited to see what you pull out of the ground.
(08-18-2014 02:31 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2014 01:09 PM)EireNightHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone my name is keirnan and I live in Ireland.
Been

Joe

No joke here. Been doing cemeteries for many years now. It hard to find items here for people like me and these places have much coins and more items of interest. I do not dig up graves I work maybe a few feet from any resting soul and wouldn't think of digging a grave up. We have nighthawks here they sneak onto very old history sites and loot the land,,I am not chooseing to do this and cemeteries have been good for me. It's very competition hobby and I will share my finds with you soon. Maybe its different in us but here we dig valuables worth many dollar and others do same as I do. Everybody thanks for warm welcomes I will like to make new friends here.
(08-19-2014 07:09 PM)EireNightHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2014 02:31 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
Been

Joe

No joke here. Been doing cemeteries for many years now. It hard to find items here for people like me and these places have much coins and more items of interest. I do not dig up graves I work maybe a few feet from any resting soul and wouldn't think of digging a grave up. We have nighthawks here they sneak onto very old history sites and loot the land,,I am not chooseing to do this and cemeteries have been good for me. It's very competition hobby and I will share my finds with you soon. Maybe its different in us but here we dig valuables worth many dollar and others do same as I do. Everybody thanks for warm welcomes I will like to make new friends here.

Interesting,  looking forward to your finds and stories .
Welcome ! to the forum. Can't wait to see some of your finds!
Reference URL's