Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Last Three Hunts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are my digs when I went out with my hunting buddy Andrey. I need to get out with Joe, as I just missed him as couple of weeks ago.

I've been pretty busy and have not been out for a while now, but hopefully I'll be back in the saddle by tomorrow good Lord willing...

Cool As you can see, I dug two big silver, a Dime Tri-fector, Indians, and a 1914 Large Cent, English I believe. Enjoy and HH...

The Ghost

Philo
Nice hunt. pulled up some nice ones there.
Ohh Man Ghost, fabulous three days!!! I should've never moved out of NY!!!

Ed
(08-19-2014 05:41 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh Man Ghost, fabulous three days!!! I should've never moved out of NY!!!

Ed

Oh, believe me, Ed, moving from NY was probably the best thing you ever did Yes Between the sky high property values & taxes, to the crime, the high cost of living, the hustle & bustle, etc., etc., etc., you're a LOT better off.

Ghost, how in the hell do you do it?! I'm so disgusted lately with the ground conditions, I've only been getting out for a few hours here & there. Man, do we need RAIN! Nice pulls, finding a half nowadays is a major feat!!! You're welcome here anytime Happy I'm waiting for the ground to improve, and then I can take you to a decent spot or two, as I don't want you making the trip from the Bronx for nothing.

Rock on, and HH!

Joe
(08-19-2014 09:18 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2014 05:41 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh Man Ghost, fabulous three days!!! I should've never moved out of NY!!!

Ed

Oh, believe me, Ed, moving from NY was probably the best thing you ever did Yes Between the sky high property values & taxes, to the crime, the high cost of living, the hustle & bustle, etc., etc., etc., you're a LOT better off.

Ghost, how in the hell do you do it?! I'm so disgusted lately with the ground conditions, I've only been getting out for a few hours here & there. Man, do we need RAIN! Nice pulls, finding a half nowadays is a major feat!!! You're welcome here anytime Happy I'm waiting for the ground to improve, and then I can take you to a decent spot or two, as I don't want you making the trip from the Bronx for nothing.

Rock on, and HH!

Joe
Thanks a lot guys... I wait till it rains and then I go out... However, the soil here in Nyc is more forgiving, I have notice...Joe, hope to get out soon...  

The Ghost
That's great hunting.  All kinds of silver and a large cent. Wow
Nice digging!!  Congrats!
Nice, that is some nice silver
Reference URL's