Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Contest is Nearing :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diggers, next contest should launch Monday or Tuesday. FYI...

We've decided to do something a bit different this time...

One of the things contests are good for, is helping to drive new memberships. However, one of the bad things is...

Sometimes some people join a site just for the chance to win something, and that's it. They're simply 'In it to win it', with no intention of becoming an integral part of our community. As the admin here, while it does bother me, it's an understandable part of the larger forum puzzle...a cost of doing business. But...

It's not really fair to our longtime, more established members. So...

We're going to have TWO separate drawings this time around. The first, only for new forum members, and the second, for established members. The latter contest for the established guys will be locked, and only certain members with a minimum post count will be eligible. Don't worry, if you've been on here for a few months and are even a somewhat active member, you'll be fine.

I think this way is fair, and gives back to the members who put in the most Happy

Got a couple of COOL prizes!!!

Joe
Great idea Joe.  Sounds fun.
that sounds really cool.
charge up the battery packs, it`s time for some hunting ...
Sounds good but I don't know where I fit haven't been able to do much working 7 days 16 hr a day for 2 1/2 months one more month to go just fit me in somewhere
Steve
Sounds good to me
Sounds good
Reference URL's