Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: buck twenty five coin spill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before the recession, most of my jobs where in Stockton, Ca. I would tell my guys to meet me at the job at 8am, that way I could hit a park or demo before work. This was my last target on the way to my truck. Thought I was going to dig a quick clad quarter, lol. Ray

(07-05-2013 09:27 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Before the recession, most of my jobs where in Stockton, Ca. I would tell my guys to meet me at the job at 8am, that way I could hit a park or demo before work. This was my last target on the way to my truck. Thought I was going to dig a quick clad quarter, lol. Ray
(07-05-2013 09:27 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Before the recession, most of my jobs where in Stockton, Ca. I would tell my guys to meet me at the job at 8am, that way I could hit a park or demo before work. This was my last target on the way to my truck. Thought I was going to dig a quick clad quarter, lol. Ray

Just beautiful!
Yeah, that is a nice coin spill!!
Reference URL's