Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Contest - HD Sunglasses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Diggers, the new contest has arrived Yes Here are the rules/guidelines...

Winners will be chosen from the NJ Lottery's Pick 4 evening numbers. The particular drawing for this contest will be the PM draw, on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

1. All members get to pick a number from 0000 to 9999. The member who guesses the closest to the drawn number, without going over, will receive the grand prize: the Pivothead HD Glasses. The member who picks the next closest number, again, without going over, will win the second place prize: a $50 Visa Gift Card.

2. All contest participants MUST have a minimum post count of 75 to enter the drawing. If you do NOT have a minimum of 75 posts under your profile, your entry will be deleted by one of our staff. If you do not have 75 posts to enter the contest, keep in mind that you have until October, 14th (when the drawing is locked) to become eligible to enter. While we encourage you to post on our site to gain eligibility for the drawing, we will not accept a sudden influx of one word replies to threads, smilies or things of that nature. This contest is to reward our MOST ACTIVE, LONGSTANDING members. This is a community. Treat it with the care & respect it deserves. Any shameless, obvious attempts to simply raise your post count will backfire.

3. All members get one guess. As we check I.P. addresses, any member who creates additional accounts to try and game the system, will be automatically withdrawn from the contest, and banned from this community.

4. If two members both happen to pick the same winning number, the prize/s will be awarded to the member who chose the winning number first. Please read the other guesses in the thread before making your guess. The onus is on you, as we are not responsible for duplicate guesses.

The Pivothead 1080P HD Sunglasses are INCREDIBLE! Perfect for filming your hunt videos!!!

Again, the drawing will be the evening draw of NJ LOTTERY'S PICK 4. Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Good luck in the drawing Happy

Joe
I will go with 2190
Thanks Joe!

In memory of the Great fire of London year 1666
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/londonfire.htm

Ron's coin count at this moment
What the hell, I'll try 9604.

Can I get that Straight and Boxed for $5?

Ed
(08-25-2014 07:41 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell, I'll try 9604.

Can I get that Straight and Boxed for $5?

Ed

Yes, I can do it wheeled to, Ed Happy

Joe
Well, I have no reason but I'll go with......

Thanks Joe!
0666 ! Metal fan,NOT a satanist,lol.
I'll give it a try 6498
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's