Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MORE clad & Silver #21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out Monday for 2 hours and then again today for about 3. Tuesday it was so flipping humid I canned the idea of even attempting to go so I cleaned the clad to see if some of it was silver because it was so bad I couldn't even read the dates. No luck though.

That 38 plain Merc today was down at 8" after I dug a cloverleaf three plug hole, turning up a large screw during the process, the third re-sweep was the charm and got me closer to target. But, it must be fill because I pulled 2 clad quarters, a 76 and 81 about 10 feet away separately at the same depth with the same run for your money targeting issues and beer bottle screw caps. Anyway, I plan to go back as there are four areas similar in the same general location and I dug a shitload of pennies, none wheat however. So if it's been detected in the past, it was done poorly. And the humidity was not as bad today but being in this crap all day at work usually pulls my chain and the shaded areas are just not there.

Shot of a double rainbow last night after some real strong storms came through and made it muggier.

Enjoy and Happy Hunting all you guys!!

Ed
Nice catch on that 38 Merc and another silver.
nice handful of finds ...

BONES ....
Thank you Indiana! You've been pulling up some pretty good oldies yourself. Don't push the weather issue there. That kind of heat can kill you. I don't know, when I was younger this shit didn't bother me so much. Now I'm sweating like a horse after the Preakness and feeling it for hours afterward even though I hydrate like a fish. Been going through a case of 20 oz waters a week. About a bottle of water every hour. And I don't push too much salt lately like I used to. Anyway, thanks and HH down there!!!

Ed
Nice,your pullin up the silver. Show us some more!
Ed, there should be a GIANT pot of gold laying somewhere near the end of that rainbow!!! Now we just have to figure out which end! Man, you guys are killing me on the silver lately, but, if it wasn't for looking at all of your finds, I'd be bouncing off the walls in a rubber room somewhere by now. Nurse Ratchet!!! Nice pull Yes

Joe
Nice hunt Ed.  I like the rainbow too.
Nice hunt.  I can relate about the heat and humidity.  I am so looking forward to fall.  Maybe even winter.
Reference URL's