Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Buff #10, 2 V-nickels,Silvers #73,#74 and #75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out on one of the trails outside of Vegas and started pullin oldies, first coin was a 1980 quarter,three mins. Later i get a nickel signal - 1902 V-nickel,then one foot away i get another nickel signal - 1891, So im walkin down the trail,its 95 degrees and im happy as a j-bird,then i get this loud signal,2 in. down and i dig a bearly readable 17-s type one standing,then a few mins. later i dig 2 wheats side by side - 28-s. Then about 15 mins. later i dig a rough 20-s merc and about 2 foot from that i dig a rough 23-s merc. By now im hot and dirty and my wife is yellin its time to go,on the way back to the car i dig one more signal,a 17-d buff. Thanks for lookin!
Nice catch on all the silvers.
Holy Crap Leo! All in a thirty minute walk? That's a pretty good trail! Nice finds!!!!

Ed
Who new there was that much silver still lying around in Vegas.  Congrats
Ohio,i was out there for about 2.5 hours,but it felt like maybe 30 mins.
But Maaaa I don't wanna go yet.
(08-28-2014 11:12 AM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Ohio,i was out there for about 2.5 hours,but it felt like maybe 30 mins.

It is amazing how fast time flies when your detecting. i will tell my wife im going out for an hour or two, by the time i check my phone thinking its getting close, im sometimes into 4-5 hours. 

they do say time flies when your having fun ... 

BONES ...
well done on the finds ..nice silvers ....and i agree the time does fly by when your
out digging ...once again good hunt Yes
Way to go Leo, great little hunt!!
nice silvers and time does fly when your having fun.
Reference URL's