Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: hello folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im new to this forum...my brother introduced me to thehobby a few years ago and i LOVE IT....i get a rush out of digging anything ....clad , tokens, relics etc etc
When i retired i tried Astronomy and i was bored with it quickly.

Im a happy camper when im out 'tecting.....the only question i have is: WHERE do i see how long the person, i want to buy something from,  has been a member?  

Thank you for this forum
(09-02-2014 01:41 PM)Gman Wrote: [ -> ]Im new to this forum...my brother introduced me to thehobby a few years ago and i LOVE IT....i get a rush out of digging anything ....clad , tokens, relics etc etc
When i retired i tried Astronomy and i was bored with it quickly.

Im a happy camper when im out 'tecting.....the only question i have is: WHERE do i see how long the person, i want to buy something from,  has been a member?  

Thank you for this forum

if you do not get an answer to your question here, i have provided a link to
NjNyDigger he will be able to answer any questions you may have about the forum.
just use the link , scroll down until you see the message option in the left hand
menu, and you should be able to send Joe a message with any questions you may have. or if you post the question in the help section under the forum link up top , i am sure you will get a speedy reply. i have also added a link to the help section below.

NjNyDigger =
http://forum.treasureclassifieds.com/User-njnydigger

forum help link , just post question there. = 
http://forum.treasureclassifieds.com/Forum-help

H.H.  ... BONES ...
Gman, first, welcome to our community! You may want to put up an introductory post in the new members section, as more people will see it & get to know you Yes As far as your question...

Unfortunately, there is no way to see how long someone has been using the classifieds. We DO have a feedback system on there, and you can surely check a users ratings, though, keep in mind, only a small percentage of users leave feedback for some reason. As with any other website, using common sense is your best protection. In the two years we've been operating, we haven't had one problem stemming from the classifieds, meaning, most of the users are legit, upstanding members of the detecting hobby. However, again...

Use common sense. Try speaking with the buyer on the phone, emailing them, etc. I also wouldn't recommend dealing with someone overseas if you're a bit apprehensive.

If you have any further issues or questions you need addressed, please PM: NjNyDigger

Thanks,
Joe
Joe, thank your for your input....i heard from others about this site.....i like it...thanks again.
Oh yes ... i do apologize ... Welcome to the forum ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's