Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Miscellaneous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been out for a full day's hunt in about 2 weeks. Everything you see in the photos represents one or two items I found on each of my last hunts earlier in the month, but, haven't had time to post. My best find is the crotal bell. I LOVE finding crotals! This is a small common sized one. Also got a couple of silver rings, some Indians, and a little silver coinage. The round items are what I think are parts to old oil lamps, though, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm closing in on 60 silvers for the year. The season started great, and I thought I was going to have a banner year, however, my finds seemed to have fell off a cliff lately. I'm looking forward to rebounding come Fall, which is peak hunting time here.

Joe
Very nice Joe,you are killing it on the indians,how many is that now?
Congrats on the slivers !
That crotal bell is awesome. still hoping to find one for the collection one day.
nice catch on the silvers, but i really like those Indians, those are sweet.
yet to pull up one of those as well, really nice finds.

BONES ...
The one thing definitely looks like a lamp.  I've not dug one of those bells yet either.  How many Indians is that?
Nice hunting Joe!!  Nice variety in that pile!
Nice work on the crotel and the silver and the IH's!! Wow, that one indian is an 1865!! Dig those lantern parts myself sometimes and they help make my day. Nice collection for the few times you've been out.

Ed
Love the crotal bell Joe!

The rest ain't bad either though ;-)

HH
Reference URL's