Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: It,s Me,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, i guss it is time to stop reading and start writeing. I am Dean Stone, i live in KY. and play in the Ohio river, i am that close. I love detecting, i have been at it for about 17teen years. I have love to trade and buy detectors. I only have 8 now, am running low. I am on alot of forums and go by flintstone. I belong to the Dig-it-all detecting club in Ashland KY. We have about 30 guys and gals that are some of the best people you can meet. If anyone gets to Ashland look us up and we will show you a good spot to detect. Thanks  Flintstone
Welcome aboard from the old dirt .. FL .
look forward to checking out some of those finds.
Welcome, Dean...what took you so long? Lol! I've seen you before on some of the other forums. Nice to have you aboard Yes Don't be gun-shy about posting, as we have a welcoming group of hunters here.

Show your finds, hang out, have a few good laughs, or, just feel free to shoot the $hit, it's all good in our community.

P.S. - Our mod (OhioDirtFisher) is in OH, too Happy

Joe
Hey Dean, it's the moderator from NE Ohio. Welcome!!! Although I'm about 350 miles away I've been through Ashland several times and you've got one very nice city there! Don't be a stranger!!!

Ed
Welcome to the forum Flintstone.  I've seen you around on other forums too.  We have 5 detectors over here.  I think if it was 8 someone would kill me.
Welcome to the forum!!
Hey Dean,welcome from the Garden State New Jersey!
RJHi
Welcome
welcome to the forum ....thanks for the invite ..might take you up on that one day lol.
Welcome Flintstone! One can never have enough detectors.....or at least thats what the voices in my head are telling me. I obey.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's