Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Great digging tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know everyone knows about Lesche and Predator tools, but there is another company making some of the finest trowels I have seen and the prices are even better than the ones mentioned above.

The company is called Black ADA, and my favorite tool is the Invader. A compact trowel with a foot bar to assist in getting into tough ground and keeping off your knees when digging.

www.blackada.com is the link for the company and as of this writing they have only one dealer in the US

http://www.eldoradodetectors.com/ Although the site in Texas is in Spanish.

If you're a dealer, this would be a great line to pick up. I believe that you only have to see the tools to want one.
grayhane,

ADA has a great website there and I looked up Eldorado too. Google automatically translates the Spanish to English so I wound up bookmarking both. That's a pretty good price on that Invader! Thanks for the info and the references. Can never have "too many" of them!

Ed
(09-04-2014 06:17 AM)grayhane Wrote: [ -> ]I know everyone knows about Lesche and Predator tools, but there is another company making some of the finest trowels I have seen and the prices are even better than the ones mentioned above.

The company is called Black ADA, and my favorite tool is the Invader. A compact trowel with a foot bar to assist in getting into tough ground and keeping off your knees when digging.

www.blackada.com is the link for the company and as of this writing they have only one dealer in the US

http://www.eldoradodetectors.com/ Although the site in Texas is in Spanish.

If you're a dealer, this would be a great line to pick up. I believe that you only have to see the tools to want one.

well, first of all ... Welcome to the forum ...
that really looks like a fine digging tool.
and being made in the UK i am sure it is top of the line.
thank you for the info, im sure i will try one out very soon .
look forward to checking out some of your finds ...

BONES ...
Black ADA has been around for a while now. They are basically the U.K.'s equivalent of what Lesche or Predator is here. Never used their stuff, but, from all I've seen and heard, they are supposed to be KILLER! Thanks for the links Happy

Always good to have more options!

And I second what Bones, said...Welcome to our community!!!

Joe
Dose anyone know if there is a USA dealer? Shipping might be high out of US.
(09-05-2014 10:02 AM)Dean Stone Wrote: [ -> ]Dose anyone know if there is a USA dealer? Shipping might be high out of US.
Dean,

eldoradodetectors.com.

If you have a Chrome browser Google Will translate the Spanish text. They're in TX.

Ed
Ed,

I put a link in the first message, however I have not been able to contact them via phone yet and get this, the store is in Laredo TX. but the site is all Spanish so I could not order over the web. I will be doing so this evening with the help of a friend so I will let ya know how it goes.
Reference URL's