Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The newest guy on the block...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy All Ya All...
My name is Chris Nelson. I live in SW Missouri. I belong to the 417 Relic Hunters of Missouri.
My hobbies include of course Metal Detecting, Golf, also Teaching, Training, & Showing Agility Dogs(hence my forum name).
I like to hunt old houses; standing or not. Civil War Relics, & Creeks.
I've returned to the hobby about 2-3 years ago.
In those past months, I've learned so much about the research that goes into finding a great place to hunt. Also the research in finding out what kind of relics I've dug up.
I'll post some of my finds soon.
That's it, my introduction.
Thanks for reading.
AgildogCool
Welcome aboard Chris from NEOhio. Saw your other post first with the buckle and bullet. You're in the right spot for members who dig relics. Hope to see more of your finds.

Ed
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  We all dig history around here.
Welcome aboard,
look forward to checkin out more of those finds,
that civil war buckle and minnie are super finds.

H.H. ... BONES .
Hey Chris,
Welcome from the Garden State of New Jersey!
RJHi
Thanks Guys
Welcome aboard!!
I said hello in your other thread, however, can't hurt to say it twice, WELCOME to the detecting nuthouse! Lol.

Tell all your detectorist friends & hunting buddies about us. We never get tired of seeing finds Yes

Joe
Welcome from NC
Better late than never.  Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing some of your finds.  Remember that should you have any questions by all means ask more than likely at least one of the members here will be able to answer your questions.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's