Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My D E dig finds 7.9.14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-09-2014 07:39 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Roger those are some great finds!! Especially the Roman stuff. I just got home from detecting all afternoon and I'm going check out your site because I literally got zip today!

Later!

Ed

Can`t have you detecting all day and returning with nothing so i donated you a nickel. don`t spend it all in one spot ....

tomorrows another day, rained out all day, so, i got to sit on the porch
and watch the grass grow ... 

H.H. tmro ...
BONES ...
(09-09-2014 08:01 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2014 07:39 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Roger those are some great finds!! Especially the Roman stuff. I just got home from detecting all afternoon and I'm going check out your site because I literally got zip today!

Later!

Ed

Can`t have you detecting all day and returning with nothing so i donated you a nickel. don`t spend it all in one spot ....

tomorrows another day, rained out all day, so, i got to sit on the porch
and watch the grass grow ... 

H.H. tmro ...
BONES ...

Thank you for the kind donation BONES!! Looks like we may face the same weather here tomorrow or somebody at Accuweather has been hitting the bottle because it sure as hell looks like rain on radar. You should know that when I say zip what I really mean is "no silver". One measly 52 wheat, some clad. Not even enough to cover the fuel and Tylenol consumption. I have truly out detected my local spots. But the good news is the remaining week after Thursday is going to be in the 60's and cloudy and depressing. Perfect weather for detecting!!!

Ed
Many thanks for taking the time to visit my forum , its really good that we can swap stories and to be able to view finds that are found thousands of miles apart , http://www.detecting-in-england.com
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's