Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: few finds from nevada desert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
detected with my buddy Leo Aranza in the desert of southern nevada and found a few silver coins, my best the 1914s barber half dollar, 2 mercs , and 1902 v nickle
[attachment=3176][attachment=3177]
nice set of silver there .....like the half dollar....looks like a nice lump of
silver to find Yes
Very nice, that barber is in great shape ...
Nice finds Mike,that was a lot of fun. Congrats!
Very cool!  Congrats!
Very nice finds Mike!! And Welcome from NE Ohio. Leo is a great detectorist. You two guys will have a great time over there!!

Ed
Geesh, talk about a good day. Fantastic silver pulls, and job well done Yes

I see pitting on the coins, did you put them through electrolysis?

Joe
(09-11-2014 09:42 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Geesh, talk about a good day. Fantastic silver pulls, and job well done Yes

I see pitting on the coins, did you put them through electrolysis?

Joe

Hi Joe" i just cleaned them with baking soda & water the mercs were abused by the desert sands over many yrs
Mike,

I see that one Merc is a 1919 and the other is a 24? It's too bad there is such an eroded shape. Great coins. They must have been lost near those time periods.

Ed
(09-11-2014 11:04 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Mike,

I see that one Merc is a 1919 and the other is a 24? It's too bad there is such an eroded shape. Great coins. They must have been lost near those time periods.

Ed

Ed" yes they were dropped many yrs ago, the time period for this trail is around 1910
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's