Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A couple of old bronze age axes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found these a week apart miles away from each other the first is a flat axe 3000bc and the other is a palstave 1500bc enjoy i now i am cheers Roger

[Image: wp_00265.jpg]

[Image: wp_00126.jpg]
Amazing Axe heads.
over the past two days i have spent a lot of time
viewing the finds on your forum and FB page.
you fellows make some of the most amazing finds i have ever seen.

if you ever need a detecting caddy to carry your bags, carry your drinks. tote your trash,  im here with passport in hand, i dont take up much room and i`ll be real quiet.

all of your finds are just amazing.
im heading back to your site to peek at some more.

H.H.
and very very nice finds to all your members ... great job ...
BONES ...
You are very welcome to come over here digging , im sure with help from members you could dig every day you were over here . Roger

The offer would be open to any member from the states . Roger
(09-12-2014 02:54 PM)Roman Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]You are very welcome to come over here digging , im sure with help from members you could dig every day you were over here . Roger

The offer would be open to any member from the states . Roger

I second that, plenty of land available and some amazing stuff to be found.
Hmmm ... may have to try and run that by the wife.
i am a British citizen and have a lot of family i have not seen since the 70`s
around the Coventry - Warwickshire area.
not to be morbid, but i have been wanting to make a trip back to Coventry to return my mothers ashes home ... if i get a chance to do that soon, i will most definitely try and reach out to your group, it would be a real treat to be able to play in British dirt again .... been way too long ...
I miss home more than i can put into words ... sorta got dumped here in FL a long long time ago, been stuck here ever since, if i could swim home i would ....

BONES ....   Crying   ...
More than welcome coventry whats that about an hr from digging roman .bronze age , and medieval , cushty. Roger
there fantastic finds buddy ..something else on my wish list.

i can assure you lads if you did come over to the uk the DE lads would make you very welcome indeed ...there scary to look at Wink..but all top people...and very
enthusiastic about the hobbie.
Over a period of two months there was eight found on D E digs plus a bronze age dirk , we havent had any this year so far .[Image: yes.png]
Bronze age axe heads. That's amazing! You fellas really have some really old finds over there!

Ed
Reference URL's