Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another Lizzy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Elizabeth 1 threepence.

[Image: 499cbf65-5eab-4dff-aed1-d472e4c7be9a_zpsf3ac7f66.jpg]

[Image: fd546959-fd13-4ae0-bb93-db21ee9d7a33_zps59bd1eea.jpg]
nice, what year is it?
Lord have mercy , how many of those beauties do you guys have.
your MD group must have a museum of historical finds by now.
another stunner. very nice indeed ....

H.H.
send me some of that dirt ...

BONES ....
(09-12-2014 06:40 PM)rockhunter005 Wrote: [ -> ]nice, what year is it?

It's 1573, not in too bad  condition as well. The lizzies are pretty common to be honest.

(09-12-2014 07:48 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Lord have mercy , how many of those beauties do you guys have.
your MD group must have a museum of historical finds by now.
another stunner. very nice indeed ....

H.H.
send me some of that dirt ...

BONES ....

You crack me up BONES, very excitable aren't you lol.
I was going to say that one is in very good condition. Nice find even if they are common. Quite an artifact to have in your collection I'm sure.

Ed
(09-12-2014 10:04 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to say that one is in very good condition. Nice find even if they are common. Quite an artifact to have in your collection I'm sure.

Ed

Don't get me wrong Ed, i don't find one every day or even week or even month but they are one of the more common ones. I still like finding them..............a hammy is a hammy lol.
That looks to be in great shape.  Congrats.
(09-14-2014 06:52 AM)Boots Wrote: [ -> ]That looks to be in great shape.  Congrats.

Thanks very much Boots, i think my run of finding them has ended for a time. Out today and only a medieval token for my trouble.
thats a nice looking hammy ....well done m8 ...im sure your be on the hammys again soon ..your in a good part of the country buddy Yes
Cheers Simon, i hope so mate, i think i've got withdrawal symptoms lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's