Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Portland Maine, new to this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum, and I live in Portland, Maine. I've been detecting since the 1980's, bottle digging since the 1970's, so I'm not a newbie to the hobby but just recently back into the swing of things (after quite a few years absence). Looking for any detecting buddies from my neck of the woods, or also detecting clubs of any sort from around here as well. Anyway, I have a few decent detectors and many good finds over the years, just getting into the online side of the hobby more now. Thanks and Happy Hunting !!
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.
Welcome aboard. got a few years under your belt.
bet you have a nice little collection of finds you have
acquired over the years, can`t wait to get  peek at some of them.
we have a great group of guys here. i think your gonna fit right in and have some fun ...

H.H.
BONES ...
Welcome to the forum from Roger in the UK .
Hello and welcome to the forum .....new here myself. but they seem to
be a good bunch of guys here.Yes
Welcome to the community Happy Man, I'd give my left nut to live up there, what with all of that colonial coinage you guys have. I can only imagine the terrific finds you've made over the years. Don't be shy about posting it, even if it wasn't found recently, as we have no hard & fast rules about that here. Quite a few bottle guys on here, as well, so, you'll fit in just fine Yes

Joe
Welcome from the Garden State New Jersey!!
RJ Hi
Welcome from a member in the UK. Only joined myself this week, a great bunch of guys on here.
Welcome Happy
Welcome to the forum.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's