Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hammereds a few weeks ago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The cut halves were about 4 ins and the groat was just over a foot by a electrical pylon , most of our ground has been ploughed so stuff is kept in play and aesy to find lol Roger
As Roger said the fields are ploughed and a deep plough will bring items within range. Some of my hammies have been less than one inch down.

(09-13-2014 11:04 AM)Roman Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers simon ive had loads since i had the deus , and even though i had a 100 hammereds with my golden mask not on cut half or quarter .

I've had my Deus nearly a year now and i haven't found a cut half or quarter lol.
(09-13-2014 11:36 AM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2014 11:16 AM)Roman Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]My oldest and possibly the oldest on my forum is a silver Roman republican denarius 160 bc . we have celtic coins but they are only 40 + ad . Roger

WOW !!! 160 B.C. that is amazing .
ONLY 40 + A.D. !!! .  you guys are killin me ...

your group makes some really stunning finds.

H.H.
BONES ...

Very nice!  We cant' even dream of finding coins from that time frame in our wildest dreams.  Bones if your determined to find one, on your next vacation see if roman hunter will let you hunt his hunting area with him. 

Just a thought Happy
That is something awesome.  We don't see that over here.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's