Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 14.9.14 My de dig hammy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i found this hammy on todays D E dig its an edward irish penny , i would take a stab at edward 111 ? my first irish hammy .

[attachment=3217]
[attachment=3218]
Lord have mercy, there ya go again ...
unbelievable find .
very very nice ...  and big congratulations on your first Irish ...

very interesting design as well ...

H.H. 
BONES ...
Many thanks Bones , ive always liked the look of these coins and im over the moon now ive got one , i will attach a pic of it when it was found all rolled up .

This was the coin when i found it , i spent a couple of hours straitening it .

[Image: 016_zps913122c7.jpg]
Holy shit! That's amazing! Congrats on your first Yes What machine did you use on that hunt? How did you straighten the coin out?

Joe
Those are Ws-4 Deus backphones.
Had double silver day with mine today but not nearly that old Happy
Congrats on the rolled Hammy Roman! Those Deus machines are great from what I hear and you are proving it. Nice pic btw. We ain't getting any younger for sure so we better get at it!! Went 6 hours in the woods today with only 2 Tyly and my vitamin regimen and four bottles of water. Good to see you guys have ralley hunts. We here, if not hunting with a buddy, watch our backs! The sneakers are watching. It's a wonderful life.

Ed
thats a great find m8 ....and congrats on ur 1st Irish hammy ....you have done an awesome job at getting it flat again .......Yes
Reference URL's