Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: nervous Dad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ray,

your son is in our thoughts and prayers!!  God Bless what he does!!

This is a monster and hopefully they get some containment on it soon.
Ray , with 28 years of firefighting under my watch, now retired I never worried about it. But now my son is a police officer and I think about him all the time. That's what dads do.My prayers are with you and your family and with my brother firefighter everywhere.
Ray,

My prayers are out there for him. Worrying about our sons seems to be a universal feeling. I saw and heard a small 1000 acre fire in the mountains of PA once about 40 years ago that started at a strip mine and even at a half mile away upwind it scared the hell out of me. It's frightening to even imagine what that one is like there now but know you have to be pretty brave and very healthy to fight it. Hoping he returns safe and sound and wants to go swinging with Dad after some rest.

Ed
i don't envy him in the least.  i would be dumping turds non stop if I had to fight those fires.
My Father was a voluter Fire Fighter for 20 years. My Prayers are with your son. They are special Men.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's