Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Few more finds for the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
few more items from todays hunt ...
the large round object i thought may have been the other piece to the thing that looked like a door knob that i pulled up yesterday, but i dont think it is. it is threaded on the inside all the way to the inner back.
couple more round balls, one fired stuck inside a large clump.
few more pieces of copper stripping, some more 18th century British pottery.
a toyota key. ( colonial toyota im sure ) .
a copper rod, looks to have some grooves on one end.
and another piece of a thimble. loosing count been finding a bunch of thimbles..

and the best find today was the 1853 gold 1 dollar coin ... ( posted by itself on other post )

[attachment=3280][attachment=3281][attachment=3282][attachment=3283][attachment=3284][attachment=3285][attachment=3286]
[attachment=3287][attachment=3288]
(09-19-2014 08:45 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice grouping of unusual stuff. Beer cans up here get pretty boring after a while. Although Stroh's and Blatz kinda date the area. Surprising you have so few. But then rum and whiskey bottles were probably used for target practice at the rate you find bullets and casings. Liked those Henry 22 cases you found in the other post. Only ever found one 22 Henry short case. It's around here somewhere.

Ed

wow !!! pretty crazy, those short 22 casings are my pop tops.

H.H.

BONES ...
Reference URL's