Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Portugese gold.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Unbelievable and great find Stevie!!!! And the pics look GOLD to me! Congratulations on BANNER too!!!!

Ed
Awesome find! Was state are you n,out of curiosity.
(09-19-2014 10:41 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome find! Was state are you n,out of curiosity.

Deathray ... StevieB just joined the forum from England ... they dig up some amazing coins over there ...
(09-19-2014 10:41 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome find! Was state are you n,out of curiosity.

Long day on a Hot Tin Roof bro! I feel your pain!

Ed
(09-18-2014 03:32 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]lol !!! way more laid back than me.  i couldn`t even dig anymore.
i never expected in a million years i would dig a gold coin of any age ... and i mean that , never in my wildest dreams.
i dream of it, but never ever expected it ...

BONES ...

At the time i didn't realise that it was gold, not until i got it home as it's a very pale yellow. The landowner dosen't know yet either.

I'm from the state of Staffordshire lol.

(09-18-2014 09:32 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Unbelievable and great find Stevie!!!! And the pics look GOLD to me! Congratulations on BANNER too!!!!

Ed

Cheers Ed. I've done some more pics and they look real gold now.

(09-18-2014 04:43 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]DAMN!!  Congrats!!  I better get out today!!

Thanks Ron, did you get out mate??????????????????????

(09-18-2014 03:43 PM)nomis Wrote: [ -> ]way to go buddy ..cracking find ...stunning mate thats what were all looking for
well done ....YesYesYes

Many thanks Simon, hope there's plenty more for all of us mate.

(09-18-2014 04:28 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]SUPER Find, I would have that cleaned and checked . Yes

Thanks a lot. I haven't cleaned it just a rinse under the tap, it game out gleaming.
Ha..ok, was curious because of the country,now makes sense.
What a great dayYes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's