Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Keeping with the GOLD theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats to Bones and SteveB on their gold coins!!

Keeping with the gold theme here are a few golden tidbits from a recent hunt.  These are all coming from the same area as my last larger nugget.  My first gold patch!! Happy
nice ... congrats Happy

BONES ...
Our gold comes out probably similar to your gold coin.  Just a layer of dirt on them and once i give them a quick bath they pop!!  No matter how many I find, each one is a thrill --big or small.  Now the big ones tend to add a little extra excitement!!

My one and only gold coin just made me sit down!    I just sat down and looked at it in disbelieve!!  That was a long time ago and I'm due!! Happy

Congrats again-- your first gold coin is a find of a lifetime.  Even if more pop out it is that first one that is so special!!
Thanks Ron ...
Sweet nuggets Ron.
wow thats amazing ...you find those ..i don't think iv heard or know anyone over here
that has found a gold nugget ....seen hack gold /gold coins/ gold pocket watches/
even gold teeth ..but never nuggets ....

well done i think thats awesomeYes
Nice digs Ron Yes
You are killing it with the gold there RON! WTG!!!

Ed
Yours doesn't count, as you find some almost everyday Tongue Rofl

Fantastic! I must ask...

I know it's difficult, kinda like asking someone to choose which child they love the best, however...

If you had your druthers, would you opt to spend most of your time hunting for old coins, relics or gold?

Joe
As odd as it may seem-- I prefer our relic sites. The variety of finds is so cool.

Nuggets are awesome but there is not much of a story with a nugget.  Yes, I am the first person to ever hold it and yes it was never lost just waiting to be found etc etc.

Yes it has a higher value than most old coins but value is really irrelevant to me in this hobby!!

But our relic sites give us great history, a story, and the opportunity for old coins and the occasion gold nugget.  

So I prefer the relic sites.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's