Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Look at my new toy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got this today.  It came from a guy named Rufus all the way from Texas.  I was 10 years old when they made this one.  I wish I aged as well as it has.  She is a beauty.  Whites 5900 Di Pro hip mount.
Wow !!! nice toy you picked up there.
i feel your pain about the aging, feels like everytime i walk in front of a mirror,
i see some strange looking old man staring back at me .... .

take care of that beauty and i bet she`ll take care of you ....
happy hunting with the new toy ...

BONES ...
Like Steven Tyler said.  "All these lines in my face gettin clearer".
Soon I'll be lookin like this guy.
[Image: 0918142044_zpsymgnbuao.jpg]
Man Will that's an oldie but a goodie!! Isn't that one of those machines that can be tweaked? Hope you have very good luck with it!

Ed
Some of those old machines can still keep up! Sure, they mightn't be that quick or 'fancy', but, they're workhorses Yes There's something I like about older knob machines, too.

P.S. - If you take a photo & wear that same velvet vest the guy has on, I promise to put the photo in the banner!!!

Joe
(09-18-2014 10:15 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Some of those old machines can still keep up! Sure, they mightn't be that quick or 'fancy', but, they're workhorses Yes There's something I like about older knob machines, too.

P.S. - If you take a photo & wear that same velvet vest the guy has on, I promise to put the photo in the banner!!!

Joe

Ha ha.  I should get a hold of Jimmy and see if I can borrow that outfit.  You think he still has it?
I bet that baby still works as good today as it did new. I have one of the new black box 5900s and it dose a very good job, just to heavie, but i can,t let it go.  Good Luck with it.
I downloaded the 1986 Whites catalog.  This detector was $529.95 new in 86.  What's that translate to today?
$1,150.20 according to the CPI inflation calculator.

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's