Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: unwanted attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couple weeks ago,my son shows me a news  clip about people metal detecting a ghost town now exposed by the drought. All of our gold country reservoirs have gold rush history under their waters. I have been detecting this general area for years,but purposely stay away from the lake shore,so not to draw this attention. Of course,they say you will be prosecuted if caught. Im laying low till winter sets in anyway, but then Ill be back at it...and Im ALWAYS looking for nuggets anyway! Just venting!
I hear ya loud and clear.
I agree with you Ray. Your legislators over there are plain "NUTS". Vote those knuckleheads out. They think " MAKING LAW" is a reason for living. I saw a couple of videos on that situation over there with the dried up lakes. Man, what a bunch of white shirts. Just go for it. Sue the eferr's if they make a stand out of it. I hear they pay well in the end and somebody has to make a wrong a right. I could go on about those CS's but my blood pressure is turning me purple as it is. Welcome to California. You get a bunch of your guys together and go DO it. I guess I'm not NOT a Domestic De-establishment Person, just a concerned citizen, wanting my RIGHTS!!!

Ed
I agree Ohio. Thats why I have joined AMRA..www.americanminingrightsassociation.com . They are definitely the ballsiest and most proactive group fighting to keep our public lands open,and fight against the tyranny. Plus they have about 20 really good claims to prospect/relic hunt. I encourage anyone,especially on the west coast, to check them out.
Reference URL's