Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: detecting old lots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
detected with my friend Leo Aranza and my friend that Ive known on another forum for a few yrs but finally got to meet him in person for the first time and detect with him this past week, i think hes on this forum also.   i found a 1901 barber dime, 1951rosie, 2 wheats, a lead or pewter carousel horse and a plate off of car or whatever not sure.
[attachment=3328]
Yes
well done on the finds ..couple nice coins Yes
Nice on the Barber dime. They're hard to find here. I should get into the city and do old lots. Yes
Some good stuff Mike. I wish I could post my buff #13 and that huge 36.2 gram silver ring I found that day. Congrats!
Old lots can be productive!!  Congrats on the keepers.
Awesome, you guys are killing it out there in the desert! You're like the three musketeers of detecting. That 'plate' is terrific! Any idea what model car it's from?

Joe
(09-22-2014 04:47 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, you guys are killing it out there in the desert! You're like the three musketeers of detecting. That 'plate' is terrific! Any idea what model car it's from?

Joe

Hi Joe" not sure if it is from a car it says zenith and has a yr 1908
nice finds
Reference URL's