Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My latest video. Enjoy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's my newest video Guys.  I'm just learning the "trade"!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT_85elFoiA
nice ...
Great finds.  I like the video.  Well done.
STUNNING clarity on the camera! I'm with Bones, what did you use to film? Almost seems as if I'm right there in person it's so clear! AMAZING finds Yes That key has to be the sickest thing I've ever seen before, it's huge. Any idea what it's from?

On a side note, I REALLY like what you did on the editing. Brevity. Good. While I thoroughly enjoy seeing live digs, it can be VERY drawn out watching them...including my own I've filmed. Just showing the finds in the hole keeps the interest peaked, and doesn't allow for the mind to wander. The clean titles & video quality add to the work, as well. Can't wait to see the next one Happy

Kudos, George. Two thumbs up Yes Yes

P.S. - Are you exporting first as a QuickTime movie? What upload settings do you use? Seems as if the video quality wasn't compromised AT ALL via the upload. Wow.

Joe
Love that giant key!

Now if you could just find what it actually opens! lol
Thanks to All for the praise.......I really don't deserve it though--think I could do a better job too!!
Anyway, the camera is a cheap Fuji S-something that I got for Christmas 3 yrs. ago.  Editing was done with the YouTube program, as well as stabilizing and captioning.
I did one live dig that day, but it's really tough using only one hand while the soil is rocky, so I decided not to upload.  AND, the upload is way too slow...that's why the vids are short.  I got tons of relics etc that I've found and lots of photos, but NO TIME to fiddle around with the upload and editing!
Once again, thanks for the comments!!!
GL&HH
wow thats a cracking key ..awesome find... i like that very much well done. Yes
nice video of your finds good job ..

GL&HH
Simon
DOC,

Liked and subscribed Doc. Cool music and some real cool finds. Miss you over at TC!! You mean a copper scale from an armoured tunic? Holy crap man, that's a find!! And that pipe cap......

Ed
That's a pretty cool key. Would make a cool door knocker.Yes
Hi Guys!
I got out again today...sorry, no keys!!!  LOL!!!
Take a look...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjFQVaVqymc
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's