Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fire Brigade badge.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought i'd let you know that on Sundays rally one of the members found a USA fire station badge, lovely enamel on it. She thinks it's from the 30's but what's it doing in the middle of a field in Shropshire?
Very interesting. that is a good question,
and a good mystery ...

H.H.

BONES
Yeah that's a strange one for sure. Who knows? Maybe it was a jilted lover who tossed some of his things? Definitely an interesting find for her Stevie! Does she have it posted on DE?

Ed
just a thought. do you know if the property owner ever visited the US, or another possibility is, my father was in the US Navy and during one of his tours to the UK he met my mother, could have been a travelling service member ...
either way very strange to find it out in a field ...

BONES ...
(09-24-2014 10:16 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's a strange one for sure. Who knows? Maybe it was a jilted lover who tossed some of his things? Definitely an interesting find for her Stevie! Does she have it posted on DE?

Ed

There are a couple of pics of it on DE Ed, i would have put them on here but they aren't my pics mate.
Reference URL's