Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im Sam i live outside of little Rock Ar just starting the Hobby. I got my first detector a Bou ty Hunter  quick draw II I am looming forward  to discovering what I can uncover.
(09-24-2014 06:08 PM)samrussell Wrote: [ -> ]im Sam i live outside of little Rock Ar just starting the Hobby. I got my first detector a Bou ty Hunter  quick draw II I am looming forward  to discovering what I can uncover.

Welcome to the fun Sam ... found a lot of great relics with my BH3300 in the past.
can`t wait to see what you dig up .
we have a lot of very very knowledgeable members here, and everyone is always ready to help, so don`t be afraid to dive right in, ask questions, and post those finds..
i think your gonna love TC, this is a great forum with some great people from all over the world.

Welcome again my friend ...
and happy hunting ...

BONES ...
Hey Sam,
Welcome to the forum from the Garden State New Jersey!
RJ Yes
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  Most of us have been through the basics already, so if you have questions just ask.  The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.  You make any good finds yet?
Welcome and good luck-it is a great hobby!
Hi Sam and welcome aboard from NE Ohio!! That's a good starter machine but the trick is don't give up. Over time your finds will increase and you'll get real familiar with the machine. Sooner or later you'll be hooked and we'll be seeing some great stuff!!

I see you're using the Gold element symbol for your avatar. Are you a going to be a nugget hunter, coin and jewelry or a relic hunter? As a beginner you'll probably take anything you find as we all did at first. Then when you get more experienced you'll decide on a niche that makes you happy. I'm primarily a coin and jewelry hunter. But if I could find them, I'd take relics too. Chuckle

Happy Hunting and have a great time out there!!

Ed
Welcome Sam. Cool people here. Look forward to seeing your finds.
I will be hunting for anything I can find mostly coins and pray for the gold that I can fund some old rings or coins but i love old relics and will be happy with those.
Welcome Sam!   Lots of great treasure to look at here and many, many helpful folks. 
Looking forward to seeing some Arkansas finds.
Welcome aboard, Sam! We're a nutty bunch here, but we mean well & post some awesome $hit, so it's worth putting up with, lol.

Hope to be seeing a lot more of you & your finds. This community is kinda like that Eagles song, Hotel California...

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" Yes

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's