Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: favorite you tube channel so far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deep Digger Dan so far is the most informative and entertaining channel if you know of another I would love to know
Deep Digger Dan is quite entertaining. Some of my favorites are: Dirtfishing, gravediggermax, Beau Ouimette, relics 1864, DetectorComparisons, Gardansolyn, and Ziggyjinx to name a few.
We have a few amazing diggers here making some un believable finds...
search around and peek at a few of Ron(CA) `s videos, gonna blow your mind with the things he digs up.

Digger Dan is an amazing digger. always fun to watch ...

H.H.

BONES ....
Yeah Ron makes some great videos.  I like the guys from the Digfellas show.  They have a YouTube channel with alot of good stuff.
DDD is a member here Happy

Joe
oh hell ,, my bad, while your checkin out those awesome videos.
go take a peek at some of Joe`s vids ... ( NjNyDigger )
between Ron and Joe ... gonna blow your mind on the awesome stuff they pull.
not to mention you will learn a LOT about the proper way to dig and retrieve your targets. there are many great diggers here, with some amazing finds videos. tips, and info. definitely worth taking the time to watch ...

H.H.

BONES ....
DDD is a great Youtube poster. Haven't heard from him in a while here. He cracks me up!!!!! Lotta guys out there doing some great vids. Chicago Ron, nuggetnoggin and JD's Coins are a few more I like. They're out there telling it like it is and I love it.

Ed
Reference URL's