Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got our coins Lesche-struck gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cashed in my forum coins.  Recieved a free Lesche digger today compliments of Joe(NJNYdigger).  Me and Og couldnt wait to try it out.  Look what we found.
Thanks Joe.
Oh my god, you hit the big one!!! I think Og should keep the $$$, as you'd probably blow it on booze & broads Tongue

Enjoy the lesche, you earned it Wink

Joe
(09-25-2014 06:13 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my god, you hit the big one!!! I think Og should keep the $$$, as you'd probably blow it on booze & broads Tongue

Enjoy the lesche, you earned it Wink

Joe

I don't drink no booze anymore.  Og will spend it all on candy and toys.  Maybe I'll buy another detector with it.  I saw a nice Sovereign over on the classifieds.
HOLY COW ... way to go OG what a great find.
that is one of the most amazing finds i have ever seen...
looks like you have a real fine treasure hunter on your hands there ...

AWESOME JOB ...
keep up the great work. and keep those amazing finds coming ..

H.H. BONES ....
(09-25-2014 06:32 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY COW ... way to go  OG what a great find.

AWESOME JOB ...

H.H. BONES ....

Watch out Bones.  We might get one of your banner spots with finds like these.Tongue
BTW, what's Og going to be for Halloween? My son wants to go as Spider-Man or a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Joe
Holy moley Og! Now the Florida trip is off and I'm moving to Pittsburgh!!! (Sorry BONES.) And the first dig with the new digger no doubt!!! Amazing find. Keep up the good work Og!!!

Ed
(09-25-2014 06:50 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2014 06:32 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY COW ... way to go  OG what a great find.

AWESOME JOB ...

H.H. BONES ....

Watch out Bones.  We might get one of your banner spots with finds like these.Tongue

I got my vote in the hat, i think OG should get digger of the month ....
that is amazing ...
way to go OG ... and great job dad ... Wink

really brought a big smile. too cool ...

BONES ...
(09-25-2014 06:59 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, what's Og going to be for Halloween? My son wants to go as Spider-Man or a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Joe

Already got his costume.  Delta force.  Nice camo costume and a big ass machine gun.  He wanted to be Iron man until we got to the Halloween store and saw everything else.
Great pic Will!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's