Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: a few finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Searched an area where they had torn down an old house.  Found this antique fob Dead Shot Smokeless Powder.  It is misssing a picture of a duck and the word powder on the front.  There is a picture of a nice, complete one on ebay for $300.  Also found a small toy pistol.  The '43 merc I found searching a curb strip, only down about two inches.  Hope the pictures turn out decent.
[attachment=3384][attachment=3384]
WOW ... a 300 bucker ...thats a nice haul

Sweet find ...

BONES ...
Hey larbear, nice finds! All of them. I love mercs! That toy pistol is great! And the fob worth up to $300, man, that's a fabulous find. Thanks for the post man! How do you handle the tree lawn or curb strip detecting? I go to the city parks with them and cover em hard.

Ed
I try to find curb strips in the older part of town.  If it looks good I hit it hard, sometimes it pays off, sometimes its a bust. 
Last month, I found one that looked good, but was not in the older part of town.  Thought I might find a silver rosie or possibly a merc.  Surprise, surprise, found a barber dime instead !  So you just never know, GL
very nice set of find there ..well done Yes
Reference URL's