Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Suggestions, Anyone???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, guys, the sites are coming along quite well, and I want to thank everyone for their posts and enthusiasmYes Yes Yes As I've said from the beginning, this site isn't just a forum to me, it's a community, a family. As a detectorist myself, this is personal...from the heart. So, keeping with that belief, I wanted to ask y'all...

Is there anything specific you'd like to see here on the site? Anything at all? Fire your suggestions at me, and we'll see what we can do.

Stay tuned, anticipating many new members in the coming weeks & months, and some nice surprises & additions soon, too Wink

This isn't the right section for this, but, wanted you guys to see it & chime in. I will move this thread to another, more appropriate category, in a few days.

Joe
How about a forum for clubs, to add their web sites so folks know of the clubs in their state ?
I would caution against tooooo many sections..look at the fm site, ridiculous (btw, just got banned there again, lol). That said, I do like prospecting, and like bottles too.
(08-09-2013 09:36 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]I would caution against tooooo many sections..look at the fm site, ridiculous (btw, just got banned there again, lol). That said, I do like prospecting, and like bottles too.

I've only lurked on FM. Had to sign-up a while ago just to contact a seller of a 
1021 CZ...pain the in arse! However, the frustration is mostly what planted the seed for Treasure Classifieds Happy

What is it about FM that SO many people have been kicked off?! A lot of the guys even consider it a badge of honor, lol. 

Didn't they have a whole brewhaha over there about Dig Wars & mysteriously pulled the whole thread on the show...including Chicago Ron's comments?

Joe
Kind of crazy but we're demonstrating it here --a section or sticky thread with reviews on other detecting forums. I doubt many read just one! I put this site on one the other day might--might even bring in some new views. If someone sees something that they don't like but many agree with , there's a lesson to be had there for someone even if they are to arrogant to accept it.
Reference URL's