Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Last Couple of Weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally cleaned out my pouch! It must've weighed about 5 pounds, lol. Anywho, finds are from the last 5 or 6 hunts. It has been VERY slow here. Moving around a lot hoping to hit that million dollar spot, but, it's hiding pretty good. Nothing real old, though I'll take what's given to me.

I started the year with a bang, I couldn't do wrong, then it nosedived off a cliff. I'm somewhere around 70 silvers for the year. I'll be lucky to break 90 the way things are going.

Got a video coming soon, so you'll see a lot of the finds in the photos being dug live.

Joe
HOLEY COW !!! that`s a bunch of injuns and silver.
you find a lot of those Indian head cents you must hunt some nice older areas.
really nice hunt, i would love to find a few more of those Indians, think im up to 2 in
10 years ... is that a copper or brass lipstick case, that`s sweet. nice looking find.
also like the boy scout neckerchief slip. Ed has been pulling a bunch of those.
be interesting to see them all together and dated ...

Really nice finds.
look forward to that video ...

H.H.

BONES ...
You got some cool stuff.  I see the Indian killer is still on the loose.  This should be a good video.
Looks like a pretty good clean out to me. Very nice
You found some really nice stuff there.
thats real cool stuff.
Love the Lead bag seal Joe = that's a sweet find for sure!

The Baggage tag? is cool too Yes

Beer
Nice work Joe!!
A few nice relics there friend, and of course the silver is always welcome.
Well done!
That's a petty good catch for a couple of weeks Joe. That thing next to the lipstick case up top of the pic, a money holder or a tie clip? Lot of great variety. I love finding a lot of different stuff when I hunt. Makes the day feel more rewarding. (Instead of just clad all day.)

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's