Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: the book im reading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The book im reading says if we find and spend $1.000 we should claim it on our Taxes. and if find a artifact and sell it to claim it on Taxes. 
How many agrees with this?
LMAO !!! ... i think uncle Sam gets quite enough of our hard earned money.
besides i don`t sell my relics or good finds, they are part of the Bones collection.

sorry to put it this way, no offense intended,.
personally i would use that book to wipe with while im out digging relics in the woods ...

BONES ...
No comment Chuckle

Bones...Yes

Joe
LOL !!! i am sorry to be so rude Sam, just having fun, lord knows ive been poked at a few times this week ... but we wont mention any names ... MRH ... ooops .. that slipped out ... all in fun though, your part of the group now, i am sure it is a great book and has some great info in it for you, truth is. NO. most of us do not disclose our digs for taxation. i really don`t think i have ever dug anything that would be worth it.
ThinkChuckleWink

P.S. Sam ??? ... that`s not " Uncle Sam " is it ... Happy

BONES ...
What book is it?
its a book from the Library and Bones im with ya. Every Dkllar we find gas already been taxed and relics are keep sakes for me as well I love old stuff. Uncle Sam has way to much intrusin as it is. Jyst thought I would ask your veiws.

I will say it LOUD and proud you guys have been more help on this forum than all I have read so far. Thanks to all who put this together and all who answers our questions and for great advice.
If you peek around a bit you will see, there are some serious diggers here on TC.
with some great knowledge in the hobby as well as many helpful tips to offer. but, we all started out somewhere pulling pop tops.

the way your diving on in, researching and learning, i think your gonna do just fine.
it`s been said a million times,
" to find treasures, you must go where treasures where lost "
sounds simple and it is ... research those places where people gather or have gathered, worked, lived, or played and you`ll start pulling some great stuff ...
it`s gonna be fun to see you pull your first Silver or oldie ...
you gonna turn into a detecting mad man ...

H.H.

BONES ...
Stop reading that Book.
Hmm. A thousand bucks worth of pulltabs. Not quite there yet.
(09-28-2014 05:46 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]No comment Chuckle

Bones...Yes

Joe

Ditto!
Nuff said.

Ed

(09-28-2014 08:12 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Stop reading that Book.

Burn that book! Oh, library book, don't turn it back in! Pay the fine. THEN burn it.

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's