Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The new advanced technology Fisher F75 LTD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
was looking on some other sites and saw that fisher is coming out with a newer advanced technology F75 LTD...supposed to be able to run it at 99 sensitivity in most EMI silently and it will also have a fast process mode. I have never used a fisher, but it seems like this is going to be a great machine. And I guess if you already own a F75 LTD, then you can send it in to get the upgrade at some point in time....I use an Etrac, so I doubt I will part from it, but this machine does seem tempting
never ran a fisher either, but sounds interesting.
i have heard the old BH3300 is close to a fisher F4.
if not the same thing .. just a different color ...

H.H.

BONES ...
Here is some info on it
nice looking piece of equipment . ..

BONES ...
Fist Texas makes some nice machines.

This is their response to the DEUS stealing market share.

(I had a nice long reply typed out and then my computer glitched and deleted the whole damn thing)  Too lazy to type it all out again--but it was goood!!!  Happy
The Deus is taking market share from all the manufacturers , Fisher is just the most vulnerable because they have been behind the 8ball for years on their top end machine by ignoring the markets desire for more discrimination info and centering their products more toward the relic/beep and dig market. When confronted with XP's entry into the US they were caught with their pants down and are paying for it. The F19 has been a total embarrassment and the  "new" 75 is just the same old troublesome dog with a removable muzzle on the EMI.

I've swung both the CZ3d and the 75 ltd se @$#&&*( and the Deus will best both of them and have a lot of extra advantages as well. I admire Tom D.'s contribution to the detecting world and there was a reason he's not with FT--it is after all nothing but a corporate conglomerate interested in profit  ahead of detectors or detectorists.
I believe their current forte is now night vision optics and entry level detectors for profit---not your Fathers Fisher company Sad I believe they hired Carl Moreland from White's to possibly get the job done that their current engineers , including Johnson, can't seem to get done. Don't hold your breath on Fisher in the foreseeable future. I expect the next news maker to be the VLF/PI hybrid (Moreland?) has developed for White's.
I doubt it is much improved.  The cool thing is they will offer upgrades to current owners.
I am really tired of hearing about the Deus.  I've heard they have very bad EMI issues, but you don't hear much chatter about that.
Soon the forums will probably be filled with people talking about how great the new F75 and T2 are and First Texas will be rolling in dough. So many people just want the latest greatest thing. This will be a good time to pick up some used machines cheap.
(09-30-2014 02:21 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Too lazy to type it all out again--but it was goood!!!  Happy

That's what she said Tongue

The F75 is an amazing unit. Won many shoot outs, top choice of many relic hunters, and probably one of the deepest VLF units on the planet. I used one for a bit, but, didn't care for it, as I'm mainly a deep silver hunter. The one area the unit lacks in (IMO) is accurate VDI at depth. This is where the Minelabs truly shine. Bar none. I believe the F75's are capable (using correct settings & in good ground conditions) of blowing away most Minelabs on raw & pure depth, however, unless one is a 'dig it all' kind of hunter, this is actually a negative. Reason being, I routinely dug down 11 or 12" when using the F75, only to be met by a rivet, screw, of some other piece of junk. Yet, I HAD to dig it, as the VDI at that depth was basically useless, and one would be foolish not to dig most deep targets at an old spot. So...

For me, the F75 was not a great fit. If I was a pure relic guy or hunted more iron heavy spots, I would probably opt for it versus a Minelab, as that's where this unit truly shines.

Joe
(09-30-2014 06:47 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2014 02:21 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Too lazy to type it all out again--but it was goood!!!  Happy

That's what she said Tongue

The F75 is an amazing unit. Won many shoot outs, top choice of many relic hunters, and probably one of the deepest VLF units on the planet. I used one for a bit, but, didn't care for it, as I'm mainly a deep silver hunter. The one area the unit lacks in (IMO) is accurate VDI at depth. This is where the Minelabs truly shine. Bar none. I believe the F75's are capable (using correct settings & in good ground conditions) of blowing away most Minelabs on raw & pure depth, however, unless one is a 'dig it all' kind of hunter, this is actually a negative. Reason being, I routinely dug down 11 or 12" when using the F75, only to be met by a rivet, screw, of some other piece of junk. Yet, I HAD to dig it, as the VDI at that depth was basically useless, and one would be foolish not to dig most deep targets at an old spot. So...

For me, the F75 was not a great fit. If I was a pure relic guy or hunted more iron heavy spots, I would probably opt for it versus a Minelab, as that's where this unit truly shines.

Joe

Thats what I want to know..is if this new upgrade will help with that. If the machine is supposed to get better depth, maybe those deeper iffy signals will be more clear on the Id. Gonna have to wait for more reviews that arent by dealers
"Gonna have to wait for more reviews that aren't by dealers".  My thoughts exactly.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's