Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: old warded pad lock, colonial ax head .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks for peeking ...
H.H.

BONES ...

[attachment=3428][attachment=3429][attachment=3430][attachment=3431][attachment=3432][attachment=3433][attachment=3434]
(09-30-2014 02:40 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Nice

That looks like a broken hatchet to me

Also love the locks.  They are fun to find.

I think that is a Crown over GR  Patent on the Padlock Key Cover.

From what I have read in the past, the GR stands for King George IV (1820-30) and indicates when the patent was issued.  But the previous King was George III which dates to 1760-1820) 

WR would indicate King William  (1830-37) and VR would indicate Queen Victoria (1837-1901)

HOLY WOW !!! thank you Ron .. that is cool as hell...
awesome ... that is bad ass. hopefully i can get the old Ecoozy running and give it a bath real soon. may have some more text on the body. that would be sweet...

Thanks again Ron ... Yes
(09-30-2014 06:30 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]AWESOME lock, Bones!!!!! $hit, I think we should all start referring to your spot as Fantasy Island! It's amazing what you're pulling out of there, and seeing the cool finds gives me inspiration everytime you post Yes

Btw, GREAT thread, as it proves the theory that it's the SPOT & OPERATOR EXPERTISE which largely dictates finds, not how expensive or inexpensive a detector is Wink

Joe

Thank you Joe. Exactly why i did it ...
i wanted to show Mr SamRussel and all, that the BH can be a fine machine to get going with. and if you pick your spots well, you have the potential to pull some great finds. with any machine.

location. location. location ...
Fantasy Island Happy i like that ...

H.H.

BONES ...
BIG CONGRATULATIONS SAM, for you and your family and son ... Yes

look forward to seeing those finds, gonna have to grab a detector for your son,
and turn him into one of our junior treasure hunters...
way to go buddy ... very cool.

between your great news, and Ed making the cover of GQ magazine Happy
that has made my day ...

H.H.

BONES ...
(10-01-2014 11:42 PM)samrussell Wrote: [ -> ]he will be nine in Jan.

you guys are going to have a blast enjoying your new hobby.
Reference URL's