Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Randomeness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last few hunts. Some decent keepers, but, no homeruns. Fall hunting season has arrived! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLBmTZv3Fl4

Joe
Nice video.  I want to try filming some digs.  First I need to get some good signals.  No sense filming pulltabs.  Maybe this weekend.
Nice couple of spots there Joe! You guys hit IH's like I hit wheats! I'll take a 1950 Rosie. Mail it to me!

Ed
Nice video Joe. man how the hell do you hunt down those Indians so well.
those guys just jump out the ground for you ... that is just crazy ... and nice dig on the rosie as well.
that soil looks dry as hell, the crap i dig in is so mucky and nasty, smells like a hogs ass.

loved the video, the birds eye view of you going around the hole made me feel like i was on a merry go round ... ... or maybe it was that funny cigarette ... Chuckle

Nice Job Joe ...

H.H.

BONES ...
Thanks fellas. These new machines are both a blessing AND a curse, in the respect that the VDI's are so accurate nowadays. So, there are a lot of hunters that just snipe all the silver and don't bother digging penny signals, which is the primary reason we find so many Indians & wheats. Why they don't dig penny signals is beyond me, as that's a GREAT range to target. Not only will one get wheats & Indians, but, there are MANY deep silvers that will read lower (in the penny range...and beyond) due to the extreme depth, or because they're near trash/iron, so, IMO, it pays to dig those penny signals Yes

Joe
Nice digs Joe Yes

gotta love Injuns!

Looks like you'all need some rain --- that dirt of yours looks like "dust"!

Beer
Reference URL's