Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Awesome Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hit the dirt yesterday & scored some goodies. The photos below are from my last 2 hunts. I scored the button yesterday and I'm still in awe as to its condition. Even has a bit of gold gilt on it. I'll take the button over a silver coin any day! It's in the video.

As I mentioned in a thread the other day, when you hunt spots in certain areas here in NJ, you AIN'T in Kansas anymore. Get this...

I drink a little bit of my delicicious 7-11 coffee yesterday morning, and set it aside with a bag containing bottled water and crackers, to enjoy later in the day. I start swinging, and about 45 minutes later I saunter over to get my coffee...and it's gone...along with the bag! Some scab stole my snack!!! I think I spied him in the corner of my eye earlier, but, I was probably preoccupied digging a pull tab or something, lol.

This is the 2nd trip to this spot. It's where I got the barber quarter last week. Gerry & I stumbled across this place, as it's a few blocks from an old picnic area we often hunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rechanVS...e=youtu.be

Joe
sweet button and British penny, nice hit on all the silvers too.
that train track morph job is pretty bad ass.

nice hunt ...
Cool button Joe Yes

I'm of the same opinion - I'd take an old button (R&R or Civil war, etc.) over a silver coin any day of the week (much more historical value and much more personal) than any coin!

Beer
nice button dude!
that button is very cool, your coin finds are really nice also" Joe
Some good finds, love the button.
Awesome finds man!
Nice digs Joe!!  Congrats on very cool button!  Silver ain't bad either!
wow great set of finds you have there ....very nice button Yes.. gr8 set of silver as well
you guys find so much silver ..so jealous of that ...well done once again gr8 hunt.
You got a real good spot there for sure Joe. Love the button and agree about personal worth compared to finding silver, which you did well on. Two 43 war nickels is a great find. Surprising how toasted some of those V nickels are. Great couple of hunts. Did you have your coffee sitting out on a picnic table?

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's