Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A Good One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As much as I bitch about the coppers, as I've said many time before, they aren't ALL bad...just most of them Tongue Well...

This fella is one of the rarer decent ones. He should be promoted, IMO. Heck, make'm the police commissioner. Now, I want your opinions guys, as I'm a usually skeptic by nature...

Do you think he would've done it if it was a dude driving? I'm voting yes on this one, as the kid was probably tugging at his heart strings.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/07/officer-giv...of-ticket/

Joe
Bravo for a good deed.  Class guy!!
Yes they are out there. When I worked in NYC commuting weekly from PA, the PA bears were always a godsend when I broke down on I-80. So God bless those few that have a moral standard we can be proud of!

Ed
yeah,that was real cool. Funny thing,ever since I straightenef up,have not had a problem with cops. Actually have 4 family members that are cops. Just people,got good.and bad. Nice story!
(10-12-2014 06:53 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]yeah,that was real cool. Funny thing,ever since I straightenef up,have not had a problem with cops. Actually have 4 family members that are cops. Just people,got good.and bad. Nice story!

I can count on one hand the number of humble, decent ones I've met. It might be different in Cali. Here, not only do the coppers all have that I'm holier than thou attitude, but, they also have the famous NY/NJ 'charm' on top of it Dodgy Firemen & EMT's? Complete gentlemen, for the most part. Like apples & oranges.

Joe
I saw that on tv the other day.  Cool story.
Reference URL's