Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: still digging and learning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my son and I been digging and learning found some more scrap and trash and a 1990 penny that was corroded. I am learning to dig closer to the target. I dont know why Bounty Hunter did not put the pin point feature on this machine one site list it as a Pro machine.
Sam
Great job, starts with a penny, and before you know it you`ll be digging silver and gold along side everyone else. glad to here you and your son are enjoying the hobby. just keep at it. the better finds will come for you very soon .
the BH quick draw is an entry level machine, but it will find things for you.
just gotta keep swinging.

keep up the good work, and hold that first penny, it`s your first coin and your good luck penny now ...keep at it,

H.H.

BONES ....
Good to hear you are still swinging.  Those zincolns really rot away in the ground.  Keep swingin.  Maybe try a sports field.  I have found alot of coins on fields.  It's good practice.
(10-11-2014 09:07 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear you are still swinging.  Those zincolns really rot away in the ground.  Keep swingin.  Maybe try a sports field.  I have found alot of coins on fields.  It's good practice.

most definitely , i agree hit some sports fields or high school fields. if you can get up around the bleachers and under if possible or where the concession stand may have been , may be a great place to start hitting some dropped coinage ..
Reference URL's