Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Alcoholics Anonymous Tile Square
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this some years ago. I believe it's from the 30's or 40's. It's a tile chain, which AA would give to their recovering members. Each square on the chain has a picture with a little inspirational quote.
That's a cool find. Now they give coins.
Wow, that's cool and hits close to home...been clean and sober since 1990....yep, I'm the worlds only non drinking roofer, haha
(07-11-2013 12:29 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's cool and hits close to home...been clean and sober since 1990....yep, I'm the worlds only non drinking roofer, haha

But easier to stay on the roof now!! Happy

Congrats on 23 clean years!!

And Nice find Joe!
(07-11-2013 12:29 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's cool and hits close to home...been clean and sober since 1990....yep, I'm the worlds only non drinking roofer, haha

Ray, that's awesome Yes I wish you nothing but future well-being & health, my friend!

Joe
Welk thanks guys. I usually don't post stuff like that, but that is a neat find. You know, my biggest regret is not the drinking and drugging, but the lost time...I actually first started detecting in 1977 for a few months, but didn't restart untill 2000. Man, its disheartning to think about all the places i could have hit...oh well, watcha gonna do. Ray
(07-11-2013 01:43 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Welk thanks guys. I usually don't post stuff like that, but that is a neat find. You know, my biggest regret is not the drinking and drugging, but the lost time...I actually first started detecting in 1977 for a few months, but didn't restart untill 2000. Man, its disheartning to think about all the places i could have hit...oh well, watcha gonna do. Ray

I'm with you Ray. Been sober since April last year.
Congratulations Will. The first 5years are the toughest, in my oponion.
Reference URL's