Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Everything BUT Silver!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, went out for 4 hours today and here's the result. Found the 1911 and 1917 wheats about 30 or 40 feet from where I found that Walker and Washington yesterday. The 1911 is the oldest wheat I have ever found. My prior oldest was 1919.

Found the earrings and most of the clad change next to huge maple tree up in the woods. I think somebody was making Whoopee up in the woods!!

That one dished shotgun brass was manufactured prior to 1926. The Trailways bus token must have come from one of their stations but it says BOB & CHAR June 18, 1951. So I don't know.

3 fired 45ACP bullets about 20 feet apart. One was a good tone for 5-24 at 8 inches.

A key, what I think is a phone number on an aluminum bar that was riveted to a dog collar, and last but not least a 1957 aluminum 2 Deutsche Mark German Demokratisch Coin. I don't know where that came from but it was in the middle of the woods.

Have a great time out there and Happy Hunting!

Hi Leo!!

Ed
Cool finds Ed.  I'm sure there aren't alot of 1950s German coins in the dirt around there.
Neat finds ed except them shot gun shells we find them every where.They are cool to find different ones mostly I like the long brass ones
(10-13-2014 11:00 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Neat finds ed except them shot gun shells we find them every where.They are cool to find different ones mostly I like the long brass ones

Hold onto those long brass ones, they're real antiques! Never have found any of those. All mine are paper cartridge. But it's a good way to date an area!

Ed
really nice finds.

BONES ...
You didn't find silver on one hunt?!?! I'll sound the alarms!!! Lol Tongue

See, silver gets addicting, eh? Wink If I come home with no shiny I'm a grumpy SOB. Only for a few hours and then it wears off. It's the competitive side in me. Anyone that's fished before knows EXACTLY what I mean. All in fun.

I like the bus token, Ed!

Joe
Nice digs Ohio Yes

Beer
Reference URL's