Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: ***CONTEST WINNERS***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The winning drawn number for the NJ lottery's Evening Pick 4 number was: 6184

The member who came CLOSEST to the drawn number without going over was, SLCdigger, with his guess of 5987. He wins the Pivothead Video Glasses! The next closest guess was, Dusty, with 5392. He wins the second place prize, a $50 Gift Card!

Thank all who participated! Next contest is right around the corner in honor of the coming holidays Happy

Joe
CONGRATULATIONS SLCdigger and Dusty ...
hope to see some great dig videos real soon ...
Aw man I was so close.  Congratulations guys.  Those glasses look awesome.
Congratulations you guys!!
Wow!  Thanks guys!  I'll get them rolling and try some dig videos!!

Thanks again!!!
Hey , how cool is that!! Thanks for the opportunity to play Joe.
In return , I'd just like to donate the 50 bucks back to defray the cost of keeping this great site going or to sweeten the pot in the next contest to make it better as well.
Taking a stab at the answer is the fun part and donating back is good for my karma in case I ever get the opportunity to detect a cemetery. Happy

or buy Ed a bag of skittles
(10-15-2014 10:29 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Hey , how cool is that!! Thanks for the opportunity to play Joe.
In return , I'd just like to donate the 50 bucks back to defray the cost of keeping this great site going or to sweeten the pot in the next contest to make it better as well.
Taking a stab at the answer is the fun part and donating back is good for my karma in case I ever get the opportunity to detect a cemetery. Happy

or buy Ed a bag of skittles

That's awfully kind of you, Dusty, and I'd feel a bit guilty doing that to be honest. However, maybe we can do something like this...

If you'd indeed like to "pass the gift forward", perhaps you can pick a fellow member's name out of a hat, or, pick a person who started a thread that struck a chord with you, and re-gift your gift to them. Up to you. Your kindness is not taken for granted, though, I feel our members deserve to get what they've earned Happy

Joe
Congrats to the winners!
SLCdigger and Dusty  well done to the both of you.Yes
Congrats!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's