Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Flat Buttons and Indians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really nice video.
did you find out what the " hairclip " thingy was ?
just a thought, i found a silver bookmark years ago that has a similar shape.

really nice finds ...
(10-16-2014 03:46 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice video.
did you find out what the " hairclip " thingy was ?
just a thought, i found a silver bookmark years ago that has a similar shape.

really nice finds ...

Hey Bones,
I was thinking possible bookmark, it seems too short to be a hair clip, but I still don't know for sure and probably never will. 
Thanks for watching brother!Beer
always enjoy your videos. nice to be able to walk to your hunting spot isnt it .
here is what i was thinking, this is the sterling bookmarker ...
slightly different but has the tiny clip like your find .
[attachment=3746]
(10-16-2014 05:24 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]always enjoy your videos. nice to be able to walk to your hunting spot isnt it .
here is what i was thinking, this is the sterling bookmarker ...
slightly different but has the tiny clip like your find .

I think that is a definite possibility, would rather have yours, thats nice man!!
Nice digs!!

That clip is a bit intriguing.  Not sure it is a book marker as it looks too think but I don't have a good guess at this time.
Awesome stuff! I love Indians, myself. One of my favorite coins to find. Fantastic flatties, too Yes Keep the vids coming, LOVE'M Wink

Joe
(10-16-2014 07:16 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Nice digs!!

That clip is a bit intriguing.  Not sure it is a book marker as it looks too think but I don't have a good guess at this time.

I always welcome the mystery finds. Thanks for watching friend

(10-16-2014 08:54 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stuff! I love Indians, myself. One of my favorite coins to find. Fantastic flatties, too Yes Keep the vids coming, LOVE'M Wink

Joe

I do believe the Indian is my favorite coin, they never get old. Thanks for watching friend!
Nice finds IDig!!!Yes I watched this video again today and the first time back on the 17th but got waylaid then by the dog and his walk. Nice video! Definitely keep them coming.

Ed
(10-21-2014 04:37 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds IDig!!!Yes I watched this video again today and the first time back on the 17th but got waylaid then by the dog and his walk. Nice video! Definitely keep them coming.

Ed

Thanks for watching Ed, planning to get out this weekend to do some serious digging,  I'm feeling lucky!  HH friend! 
Reference URL's